Sabtu, 08 Oktober 2016

What Movie Best Describes Your Live?


What movie best describes my live? that's an interesting topic, I'm little bit confuse to choose one, because I've watched so many movies, and there is so many movies that I loved. I can't choose one movie that best describes my live, because my live is a different story than the other movie, even the world's best movie can't describe the way that I lived. But, if I have to choose one, then i will choose Batman: The Dark Knights. I know it’s sounds weird, but I love that movie so much, and I think the main character of this movie Bruce Wayne who is Batman, have a similar character with me. I’ve watched this movie,  and I think he is brave, that at first he is afraid of a bats, and than he train to fight against his fear, and change his fear into a courage, and even his fear become his identity, who called Batman.  He’s also brave, intelligent, and he is so persistent to fight his fear. And also batman is one of superhero that doesn't have any superpower. He got his power with train so hard until he become a hero. That’s why I love this character so much. And I think he has same character with me. Because I don’t have any superpower or a special ability in me, but I will always train and learn so hard to become great person. In a practical live I will study and learn so hard in campus until I can achieve my dream, and fight against my fear. That’s why Bruce Wayne very inspiring me, at least this movie can motivate me in this live to become a great person.
 

3 komentar:

  1. Great, i like bruce wayne especially played by christian bale in the dark knight and batman the beginning..Don't forget to see my blog too

    BalasHapus
  2. Great, i like bruce wayne especially played by christian bale in the dark knight and batman the beginning..Don't forget to see my blog too

    BalasHapus